In the upper right corner of the web page you can choose the currency you want to use. As an individual customer you need to pay VAT (Swedish Tax) so make it easier for you by ticking the box "Price incl. VAT" as you will then see the full price. Next time you visit our webb shop your selected choises will still be valid.
Fill in your name and adress correct at the order form. Be sure you have choosed the correct size. Check the general size chart to be sure. You find it in the bottom to right side at the start page. You will also find a specific size chart for each item in the shop among the extra pictures that you find if you click on the big picture and then click to the right.
We accept VISA or MasterCard. For most countries we also accept PayPal.
Note: It is not possible to have a shipping address that differs from the billing address.
We are NOT able to accept payment by Check at the moment.
You can safely and comfortably pay with credit card at emmy design.
We are using Dibs, one of Europe's leading Payment Service Providers.
Dibs handles your credit card details direct and safe. No credit card details will be registered at emmy design.
When you pay for your order using a credit card, you are transferred to a separate server, run by Dibs, that handles your order. Among other security checks, Dibs will check the address given against the address that the card issuer has on file, all to make it really certain that it is the card holder making the order.
emmy design does not store any credit card details as they are only entered in the Dibs system. We only get a signal back from Dibs saying if it's all valid or not.
Delivery from our warehouse will normally be done within 3 working days. Parcel transport can then vary in time depending on your shipping adress. (Usually 3-7 days within Europe and 7-10 days for outside of Europe). Cost for the freight is only one unit price independing of the order quantity. (So a tip is to order more while you're at it). For express deliveries please contact us for price details.
If you haven't received your delivery within 14 days, please let us know so that we can help you track it as it otherwise might be sent back to us.
International customers outside the EC (European Community), please note that in some cases you might be subjected to customs or import taxes when ordering from an EC country, please enquire with your local customs office for your local rules and regulations. We will not mark any item as "Gift" or reduce any value at Custom form or invoice as it is against the law. Please do not ask us. We are sure you will respect that.
Within Sweden: 75 SEK
Denmark, Finland: 115 SEK
Norway: 200 SEK
The rest of Europe: EUR 22,50
USA, Canada: USD 27
The rest of the world: USD 36
14 days return and exchange:
We at emmy design want you to love your new purchase. If you want to return or exchange a product you have to do that within 14 days. The same rules apply to both garments at full price and garments that are on sale.
A document with the return address and more information can be downloaded here:
We can offer your money back (to the card or PayPal account you paid with), a voucher to get something else in the future or an exchange to other size, colour or other garment/garments. But your return has to fulfil the requirements below.
Please note that handling the returns can take up to 20 days and that we cannot refund any money sooner than that.
We understand you need to try on your ordered garments, but once you have worn items so that wear and tear have occured we will not be able to accept returns or exchanges.
Items must be in the same condition as when received, i.e. unused, unironed and unwashed. Please be careful to not get any smell (parfume) or make up on the garments!
Please note that all returns must be sent in their original plastic bag with original hangtags on. If the package does not look the same when you return it as when you recieved it the handling will take longer,
and you risk having to pay a fee or not getting your money back at all.
For your safety we recommend that you ship all return items with insurance and a tracking number (for example USPS insured mail with Delivery Confirmation) as we don’t take any responsability for lost or damaged shipments.
emmy design is not able to refund or credit shipping fees, nor are we able to pay for return shipping of your package. All returns must be shipped prepaid by you.
Should you wish to exchange any items we will contact you about how to pay for a new freight (and any difference if the items you wish to change to is more expensive than your returned items).
We do not accept returns shipped later than 14 days after purchase date.
Together with your delivery you will receive a document about how to return. In that document there are return codes that you should write on your order confirmation. Your order confirmation should then be packed together with your return.
For all non EU customers: the customs authorities normally put a number on the shipping forms (on the outside of the parcel) and it's most important that this customs number is visible on the parcel when returned, otherwise we has to pay a customs fee, which we of course would like to avoid.
Please contact us is you have any queries to the below terms. We understand that companies of different sizes based in different regions might need adjustments to the terms and we are open to discuss this.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Applying to any order for goods made by any company hereinafter called ”the Buyer” from emmy design AB hereinafter called "emmy".
1. The final date for pre orders for SS18 is August 31st 2017. Any changes in the order must be made before this date. A placed pre order is binding after the date of the deadline.
2. Within 15 days after the order deadline emmy will compile the production order to the manufacturers.
Any changes from emmy’s side will within this time period be known to the Buyer via email.
2b. emmy will email the Buyer the binding order confirmation within 20 days after the order deadline (before September 20th 2017).
3. When the Buyer has received the order confirmation the Buyer will also receive an invoice for deposit of 30 % of the total order value. This invoice is to be paid within 15 days. (Hence the due date will be approximately October 5th 2017).
4. The Buyer can only cancel the order if the Buyer can prove severe economic difficulties.
If such case should occur the Buyer is still liable to pay the deposit invoice in full but the Buyer is not entitled to any goods.
5. The delivery of SS18 is estimated to February 2018.
If delivery is delayed by any cause whatsoever, emmy shall not be liable for any loss sustained by the Buyer and the contract is still binding.
In the case of force majeure the contract can be cancelled by both parties.
6. When the delivery has left emmy’s warehouse the invoice for the 70 % balance will be emailed to the Buyer. This invoice is to be paid within 15 days.
(Hence the due date will be in February-March 2018).
7. emmy is not liable to deliver any goods until the deposit invoice is paid in full.
7b. lf the Buyer has failed to pay all money owed to emmy for goods previously sold and delivered, emmy holds the right to cancel the order.
8. Goods are delivered from Tingsryd, Sweden. The shipping (and customs, for Buyers outside of The EU) is to be paid by the Buyer (FCA).
The shipping cost will be estimated in the deposit invoice and confirmed in the balance invoice by emmy.
9. As the shipping cost isn’t confirmed until the balance invoice after delivery, a slight cost differences can occur. Due to this it is very important that the
Buyer pay the value of the invoice (not the value of the order confirmation). It is also very important that the Buyer state the invoice number/s upon payment.
10. Any remarks about the delivery (such as missing or faulty items) shall be noticed in writing to emmy within 7 days of delivery notice.
10b. No returns are accepted by emmy.
10c. After agreement by emmy in writing, reclamations can be made at the expense of emmy. Replacement items will be sent to the Buyer if still in stock. A refund can only be made to the Buyer if the items are out of stock.
10d. Minor differences from the sale samples and provided information (whether of color, material or measurement) shall not entitle the Buyer to return the
garments, request price reductions or to cancel the contract.
11. Interest may be charged by emmy on all sums outstanding after the due date of each invoice at the rate of 3 % per month.
12. The goods delivered are emmy’s property until payed in full. Hence emmy holds the right to collect the items if the Buyer fails to pay within 3 months of expired invoice.
13. The retail prices recommended by emmy may be raised by the Buyer to their customers but never lowered within the season. Within the season emmy allows the Buyer to give low discounts to their customers during temporary sale events. Only when it is custom in the retailers region to hold seasonal sale is the Buyer entitled to permanently sell the garments at a lower price point than recommended by emmy.